Comprehensive Review & Report
Maximise your shopping center's potential with a full review of customer interactions and experience. Our expert team will evaluate design, atmosphere, signage, marketing, and more to identify areas for improvement and increase sales, attract new customers, and improve customer retention. We will give you fresh view over your property and provide you with ideas to improve foot traffic, customer attraction, identify weak points and any barriers to buying.
Choose from three tailored options:
- Predesign Review & Report - Ideal for new center designs, this review provides insight on optimal design for sales, leasing, design, and tenant performance.
- Pre-Purchase Review Report - For those looking to purchase a center, our report provides an in-depth analysis of strengths and areas for improvement before making a decision. We wil review, consult and showcase opporunities within the asset.
- Customer Experience Report - For existing centers, our review covers all aspects of the shopping experience, including property review, tenant, design, and customer interviews, and actionable recommendations.
With over 239 shopping center evaluations completed globally, let us help you achieve high impact results.
All areas will be reviewed that customers come into contact while shopping. This also includes key retail stores, tenancy mix, website, centre marketing (including social media), external and internal signage, entrances and exits, roads and access, amenities, design, layout, dwell zones, presentation, common areas and seating. Optional extra: Car park review and observations. Some examples of Super Regional to Neighborhood Centres who have booked “Asset and Customer Experience Review” include:
• Forest Hill Chase Melbourne
• Castle Towers Castle Hill NSW
• Home Hub Castle Hill - Homemakers Centre NSW / award winning
• Hyperdome Shopping Centre QLD / award winning 2009
• Garden City Toowoomba QLD
• Nundah Village Shopping Centre QLD
• The Barracks Shopping Centre QLD
• Central Lakes Shopping Village QLD
• Robina Town Centre Food Court and Carpark QLD
• Sanctuary Cove Shopping Centre QLD
• Aspley Shopping Centre – now called Robinson Road QLD
• Forest Lakes Shopping Centre QLD
• Goonellabah Village Lismore NSW
• Beenleigh Bulky Good Centre QLD
• Bunbury Forum Shopping Centre – Bunbury, WA
• Channel Court Shopping Centre – Tasmania
• Golden Grove Shopping Centre - South Australia
• Marina Mirage, QLD
• Post Office Square, QLD
• Beaudessert Central, QLD
• Big Top Shopping Centre, Sunshine Coast
• M & A Development Brisbane QLD
• Domain Car Park Sydney NSW
• Belgravia Leisure Centres and gold courses
• Innaloo Event Cinemas Perth QLD
• Centre Point Shopping Centre Tamworth NSW
• Benowa Gardens QLD
• Canberra Centre ACT
• Circle on Cavill QLD
• Greenbank Neighbourhood Shopping Centre QLD - highest selling after makeover
• Bake House Quarter Sydney NSW
• Calamvale Marketplace, QLD
• The Village - Upper Mount Gravatt QLD
• 140 Creek Street Retail Development
• Westpoint Shopping Centre Blacktown Sydney
• Stockland Burleigh Head and other QLD centre
• Woodgrove VIC
• Watergardens VIC
• Jamberoo, Wollongong NSW
• Kippa-Ring Shopping Centre, Redcliffe QLD
We know shopping centres and their customers! Call us for free quote 0477 004 441
Maximise Your Sales with Our 1:1 Tenant Development Consult
Achieve optimal business performance for your store with our professional retail consultancy service. Our team provides expert advice and specialised skills to help increase sales, grow your business, and improve in-store presentation.
The process includes:
- A pre-visit consultation with the center management to discuss key issues and tenant needs;
- A 1-2 hour in-person consultation with the store owner which include onsite review
- Analysis of sales data;
- Identification and agreement on actionable steps for improvement, based on the in-store review and consultation;
- Optional monthly or quarterly follow-up for continued success.
The focus is improve turnover so they can pay their rent, run the business with more success and grow the business.
We have a proven track record of success, with some tenants experiencing a 40% increase in sales. In 2021/2022, even during the challenging environment of Covid, we helped one fashion tenant go from 27th in the center to #1 in less than six months, outperforming national tenants in sales per square meter. Trust us to boost your sales and drive business growth. We have been assisting Shopping Centre Owners & Businesses since 1995. Contact us for a consultation or speak to us about monthly ongoing visit package to your centre.
Boom Retail has worked with tenants globally since 1995 and has experience working with more than 5000+ retailers, food outlets, discount stores and homewares businesses.
Transform Your Retail Business with Our Sales Acceleration monthly visits provided by Centre Management & Boom Retail
Discover the ultimate solution to maximising your sales and boosting your business performance with our monthly visits program. Our team of experts will work closely with you to deliver a tailor-made package, designed to fit the unique needs of your shopping center and your business.
In-depth training on crucial sales and marketing topics, including digital marketing, customer attraction, store layout, visual merchandising, buying & margin, customer service, store layout and presentation and much more.
Personalized one-on-one consultancy sessions to address specific challenges and opportunities.
Proven strategies to drive sales and growth, with actionable "3x action steps" to implement between visits.
Access to our extensive knowledge and expertise, to ensure your business stays ahead of the competition.
Ready to take your sales to the next level? Enquiry in our Sales Acceleration Program today!
Each tenant specialises in a different type of product or service, such as specialty items, food, newsagent, gift & home, services, beauty products, cafes and restaurants, discounted merchandise, or fashion items.
This program will provide regular assistance to retailers with training and one-on-one consultancy to improve sales performance. A package will be created to suit the needs and size of your shopping centre that includes:
- training on digital marketing & social media, customer attraction, ranging, presentation, signage, customer service, buying, category management, pricing, basic marketing and store layout;
- one-on-one consultancy session to improve sales, customer attraction or other issues that are identified;
- 3x ‘action steps’ that are agreed upon prior to the next visit; and
- Post meeting: action steps provided to Centre Management or Property Team.
Call us today for a free quote! 0477 004 441
Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising Solution
Transform your shopping center's marketing game with our comprehensive marketing and advertising service.
We'll help you & your team:
- Establish your brand: We'll work with you to design and implement a cohesive brand strategy that is reflected in your print and digital media, point of sale, and storytelling efforts.
- Master Social Media: Let us help you create and manage engaging content for your social media channels, and optimize your online strategy for maximum impact.
- Drive Marketing Success: Our team of experts will work with you to develop and execute innovative marketing strategies that meet your business goals. We have the experience and skills to coordinate cross-functional teams of writers, graphic designers, and photographers.
- Maximize Sales: We'll provide promotional concepts that help you achieve peak sales performance during key shopping periods and revitalize older assets.
- Empower Your Team: We offer training for new marketing staff to help them understand retail marketing.
- End-to-End Project Support: From idea to launch, we are here to provide marketing support for your one-off projects.
Strategic marketing plans are written for your team to implement with ease and create a return on investment for the owner & businesses within the centre. We are award winning company with International Shopping Centre Maxi Awards, several national advertising awards and create a pratical and easy to use marketing plan for staff to implement within the company.
- Kiosk/cabinet presentation, ticketing, signage, visual merchandising
- Food colour & image optimization for sales
- Food court concept review for optimal sales
- Menu-board signage review & profitability analysis
- Menu design & guest service training
- Social media marketing for food lovers
Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Cafe Strategies and 1:1 Consults
- Streamline operations: Implement efficient systems for ordering, food preparation, and customer service.
- Offer value menu items: Offer a variety of affordable menu items to attract cost-conscious customers.
- Promote food quality: Highlight the quality and freshness of your ingredients and menu offerings.
- Create a distinctive brand image: Develop a unique brand image and atmosphere to stand out in the crowded QSR market.
- Utilize technology: Adopt technology to improve the ordering and delivery process, and reach customers through digital channels.
- Personalize the customer experience: Offer customized menu options and personalized service to build customer loyalty.
- Optimize menu design: Ensure your menu is visually appealing, easy to read, and promotes your best-selling items.
- Train staff: Invest in staff training to ensure friendly and efficient service.
- Offer takeout and delivery options: Provide takeout and delivery options to reach customers who prefer to eat at home.
- Measure and track performance: Regularly measure and track key performance metrics, such as sales and customer satisfaction, to continuously improve.
Call us today for a FREE Quote phone 0477 004 441
This program helps fresh food retailers, cafés and restaurants:
- maximise contrasts and sell by pleasing the customer’s eye;
- learn the art of presentation behind glass cabinets;
- understand international display methods;
- develop a retail planogram to guide unmonitored employees;
- with menu-board design and layout secrets for profitability;
- optimise communication zones with imagery and key offers to maximise sales;
This is achieved by:
- conducting a hands-on centre walk-thru to discuss cabinets and displays.
- reviewing product mix and complimentary item placement on display;
- reviewing overall signage including pricing and POP;
- reviewing post-lunch procedure for maximum appeal;
- reviewing props and merchandising containers;
- conducting one-on-one sessions with tenants post-training.
Better Sales for Entertainment & Leisure Precincts
Our consultancy provides comprehensive solutions, including:
- Expert consultancy in the conceptualisation and master planning of entertainment and leisure precincts.
- Proven strategies for attracting and retaining customers, leveraging their preferences for optimal revenue generation.
- Best practices for delivering exceptional customer experiences, elevating your brand's reputation and increasing customer loyalty.
With a successful track record, our program has delivered remarkable results, including a $2.2 million increase in retail sales for a Sydney Leisure Centre in just one year. Additionally, our program boasts three verified success stories from various waterpark facilities, including souvenir stores, The Surf Shake, and F&B concept stores.
Call us today for a free quote 0477 004 441